Thursday, October 3, 2019

Top Tips To SAVE ��� On Electric Car Insurance

Electric Car insurance doesn't have to cost the earth and in many cases EV insurance should be cheaper than a non EV, however there is some things you can do to help bring down the price. In Today's video I will be showing you how to save more money on your electric car insurance.





LV now do electric car insurance however for me they cost A LOT MORE i personally recommend PlugInSure MoneySavingExpert website job picker is here you can also read about the research they conducted on car insurance and how changing the date can effect the overall price your �50 credit



?? Check OUT EV's Nick website list of recommended companies and products.



??? Fancy an EV Nick Mug or TShirt all about Electric cars and battery powered devices, I seek to educate my self and you the audience every week with info i know from working within the car trade and information I learn being part of the Renault Zoe Owners Club





?? Thanks to Leo Clarke, Darren Sant, Glenn Hodnett, Benedikt Klees, Ian Hamilton and Victor Fitzpatrick for supporting the channel via patron!



--------------- Setup ---------------



?? Shot in 4k Ultra HD



Filmed on a DJI Osmo + buy from amazon - - Rode VideoMicro get it from amazon



ZoomH6 audio interface Thanks to Ecoplugg for the purchase of this if you need a charge point installing please give them a call and say "EV Nick" sent me.



Lapel Mic Mic I use TubeBuddy Sign up with my link its a great product if you create content for Youtube





No comments:

Post a Comment